Croots Vintage laptop bag is a relaxed styled case. Designed to carry up to a 15ʺ laptop, document files, A4 notebook and much more. An extra padded lining adds to the protection. This waxed cotton Camouflage bag is made from an 18oz dry-waxed cotton twill, with the distinctive ‘DPM’ print, still produced in the Scottish mill of Halley Stevensons with natural dyes.
- Leather handles
- Two full sized outer pockets (one zipped)
- 1½" removable webbing shoulder sling
- Extra padding for protection
- Full-width internal pocket.
- Divided and bellowed internal pockets.
- Riri zip opening
- Small leather inner pocket suitable for mobile phone, iPod or wallet
- Signature red lining
- Size: W16 x H12 x D4"
- Camera protection insert available for this product
Croots exquisite hand-crafted products are born from many things. Their craftsmanship, their heritage, their proximity to some of the world’s most magnificent country estates. Their insistence on only ever using the best materials and their commitment to creating the finest field sports accessories and luggage.
All these things come together in Malton, the picturesque market town where Croots are based, and a gateway to the grounds of the magnificent North York Moors. This is where this family-run company still produces every Croots item under one roof. Where they’re inspired and where their sense of place shines through.